Right – time to catch up! I’ve been nominated for a few awards now and I haven’t had time to get round to posting them! Thanks to Beck, at Beck in a Blog, who nominated me back in July (eep, sorry for the ultra lateness on this one Beck!)
So here are the beauty questions!
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from? My mum. I remember watching my mum do her make-up when I was little and thinking I can’t wait until I was older to do my own make-up!
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without? Tough question. I’ll say my Olay beauty fluid/facial moisturiser (although I’ve recently moved away from this and experimenting with a BodyShop one), my usual Rimmel London mascara (at the moment I’m using Wonder’full) and my L’Oréal gel liner. Without a doubt.
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time? Cat eye flick of eyeliner – I haven’t given that up since I was 16 and there’s no chance of that changing in the near future!
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands? Rimmel London, Dior and Clarins
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve? Overused blusher or bronzer – why why WHY can any girl think that’s a good look? Tone it down!
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product! Moroccan oil – I just didn’t see the big deal, my hair didn’t feel much different!
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason! Foundation! I’m lucky my skin is usually quite clear now so my need for concealer isn’t too big, I love using my Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance foundation on a night out just to add some sparkle!
There you go – one down and no idea how many yet to go! My own seven nominees who you must follow are;